Custom PVC Labels
A great way to keep customers identifying your brand for many years.
Why Should I Order from You?
- Low minimums 100 Pieces Only!
- High Quality products
- Experienced Team
- Affordable Prices
- 3-4 Week Production Time
- FREE Artwork
- FREE PMS Color Matching
PVC Label – Pricing
All of our PVC labels are quoted in a case by case basis, we will need your artwork/design/sketch and a detailed description of your project for accurate quoting.
Because we know our visitors want to have a price reference before requesting a price quote, here it is:
Price breakdowns for the label on the right are as follow:
- 100 pieces, $1.21 ea
- 300 pieces, $1.13 ea
- 500 pieces, $0.96 ea
- Mold Charge, $75 (One Time Charge, Good For 2 Years)
(price as of 3/1/2013)
1.5″ Square. 2-Dimensional Design. 4 Colors (PMS Color Matched). 2.5 mm Thick. With Sewing Channel. Plain Backing.
What are the most common uses of PVC Labels?
- Canvas Awnings
- Canvas Tool Bags
- Back Packs
- Sail Covers
- Equipment Covers
- Outdoor Clothing
Why Should I use PVC Labels instead of Woven or Printed Labels?
- Unlike normal woven labels, longevity and wear are not issues when using PVC for Labels.
- Because of the durability associated with PVC Labels, they have been known to last more than 5 years in the harshest of conditions.
Samples of PVC Labels
Rubber or Silicone Labels?
Our standard PVC Labels are made out of Soft Rubber PVC, which is a material that combines very pleasing aesthetic qualities along with durability.
We also offer Silicone labels, which are a bit more expensive but they have the advantage of being safer for the environment.
Which Factors Determine the Price of PVC Labels ?
There are some variables that can influence the price of a PVC label such as:
- Mold Style: 2D or 3D .. Standard is 2D
- Thickness: 2.5mm standard… pretty standard
- Backing: Adhesive
- Colors: Standard price includes up to 4 colors. Additional fees for 5+colors
- Cut Outs: Holes made in the inside of the labels. Not a common request but it happens.