What is a PVC Patch?
If we were in a room full of people and we were to ask the question:
Who Know What a PVC Patch is?
We could predict one of two things:
- A long silence
- Many guesses as answers
The reality is PVC patches are a fairly new promotional item and not many people are familiar with them.
Besides the technical term PVC is often times associated with a hard material use for piping.
In all fairness, the most accurate technical term for this products is Soft PVC Patches (or Soft Rubber Patches) which helps illustrate it in a more visual manner.
What Are The Basic Elements Of A Soft PVC Patch?
- Number of Colors. FREE PMS Color Matching is available.
- Number of Layers: Available for both 2D and 3D PVC patches.
- Base Color: Choose from PMS Colors.
- Border Color: Same or different as the base color
- Design Style: Choose from 2D (Flat Layers) or 3D (Bubbly, curved top of layer)
- Backing Style: Choose from None, Velcro or Adhesive Backing.
- Shape: Common shapes as well as custom die-cut shapes are available at no extra cost.
What Are The Backing Options?
- No Backing: the basic option.
- Velcro Backing: Choose from one or two Velcro ™ sides.
- Adhesive Backing: We use strong 3M adhesive
What Are the Design Options?
- Two-Dimensional: 2D Patches have all layers as flat layers.
- Three-Dimensional: 3D Patches have some layers with a concave, rounded profile.