Let’s Make Your Custom PVC Patches Awesome!
Hands down Custom PVC Patches are the best choice for patches for outdoor gear, such as, camping equipment, covers and outer wear.
PVC is a waterproof and weather resistant material, your custom patches will last longer, no fraying involved, and keep your uniforms looking amazing.
From a Design into a PVC Patch
From a kind of simple and plane concept, the design progressed until… wait for it… an amazing quality patch.
Now how cool it turned out!
Order Process: Custom PVC Patches in 4 Easy Steps!
Who uses Our Soft Rubber Patches?
Police and law enforcement departments have switched their team uniform patches to PVC
The best looking airsoft team patches, paintball, ski and motorcycle patches are loved as well.
Shock the world with your designs and ideas, a rubber morale patches in your tactical hat will do the trick.
Companies looking to brand their products with custom logo patches into vests and hats.
Why Should you Choose Us? Check Out Our Patch Gallery
Creating Your Custom PVC Patches
If you are a manufacturer looking to make custom patches for hats, jackets, backpacks and bags, think about PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride).
Custom PVC patches are popular for tactical uniforms of any kind: your patches can be sewn-on for a permanent solution or attached-detached to your uniforms when you choose hook-and-loop Velcro™ backing.
Why Should I use PVC instead of Embroidery for My Patches?
Although embroidered patches will make your standard uniform look amazing, they tend to wear off much and lose their amazing looks with just a few washes, or by your daily activities in the law enforcement team, unlike PVC patches, as they will last maybe even longer than your uniform. Don’t confused them with custom Vinyl Patches, which are thinner and weaker than the sturdy but soft PVC material we use.
Here are a few reasons why PVC is taking the military, law enforcement and commercial patches for uniforms world by a storm.
- …Your custom PVC patch can be made with a 2D or 3D design. PVC is your best choice to if you’re looking for a waterproof material that can withstand heat and cold temperatures.
- …PVC is an adaptable and soft plastic that can be molded to any shape and color. It allows extreme detail and precision. Soft PVC works perfect for colorful or complicated patches with small lines or small lettering.(No more ugly jump-stitching)
- …PVC is flexible and lightweight yet durable like no other. Your military patches will most likely outlast your uniforms. PVC Patches are Waterproof!
- …one surface, multiple patch options: You can print on PVC, if your design has small details, colors with gradients or other details we can print them onto any layer of your PVC design and create your unique PVC Printed Patches. check out our glow in the dark patches.
What Are Your Options To Make Your Custom Patches Awesome?
The Most Powerful Choice You Will Have To Make is Your Mold Style: Give your custom patches a unique look with a 3D PVC design (your custom 3d patches – your logo patch will be awesome).
Square, Rectangular, Circle, Oval, Or Wrap-Around Shape: Your Patch in Any Shape & Any Size
As little as 0.5″ or as big as 17″, Your Patch, Your Size: Use a common shape for your custom PVC patches or have the patch adjust to your design, the most popular patch sizes and shapes are 3″ Round and 3″x2″ Flag Size.
How Are You Going To Attach Your Patches To Your Item?
Choose from plain back, Velcro© hook or Self adhesive(3M©). (They Are Not Iron on Patches)
Your Base Layer and Levels can be as Thick As You Need it to Be: from 1.5mm up to 4.0mm – 2.5mm standard.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Soft PVC Patches?
Also called Rubber Patches, are patches made with a soft mix of PVC rubber that can be molded to any shape and almost any size, resulting in a highly-detailed, highly-resistant patch.
The PVC mix used in our patches is especially formulated so it is exactly that, Soft and bendable and very resistant to almost ANY USE AND ABUSE.
What Makes These Soft PVC / Rubber Patches So Special?
- They look amazing!
- You can have very small text on your design, without those stinking jump-stitches (read our article about PVC vs Embroidered patches)
- They have “substance”. The weight of a PVC patch is much more than the one of woven patches (read our article about PVC vs Woven Patches)
- Did we mention they do not have threads?The MAIN reason custom rubber patches are the Preferred Choice of any Law Enforcement Agency that is looking to get new patches for their uniform or tactical gear is that rubber Patches Will Not Get Stuck, unraveled or Ripped (unlike custom embroidered patches) while you are doing your job.
Can I Have My Patch Design Made in PVC?
99% of the time, the answer is Yes! In occasions we will have to simplify some design elements if they will not work with the PVC manufacturing process, but it will be worth it!
Is there a Set Size, or Can I Make My patch in Any size?
We can make your PVC patch in any size from 1/2″ thru 16″.
I have an old Embroidered Patch. Can you make a new PVC patch based on this one?
We love turning old embroidered patches into PVC ones!
Just send us a picture, or mail it to us. We will match your colors to the PMS Coated and Uncoated Color chart.
Do you make Custom Patches for Hats?
Yes we make custom Velcro hat patches!
Lots of people want to create a custom hat with their company logo, and they are very familiar with the concept of custom embroidered hats.
The beauty of a having a patch hat made instead is, it allows you to add your brand logo to ANY TYPE of hat: flexfit snapback hats, trucker hats, baseball caps, so You can choose the type of hat that will go best with your brand.
Now you are not limited to direct embroidery, or the fear of your logo wearing off if they are screen printed.
A PVC Patch will outlive the wear and tear of any hat in the market.
How Do You Sew Your PVC Patch to Your Clothing Item?
If you are sewing your patch to any piece of clothing, please let your rep know so he/she can add a “Sewing Channel” to your patch.
Sewing Channels are nothing but a border inside the outer border of patch, that is recessed into the PVC, making it thinner and easier to sew either with a sewing machine or by hand.
But you don’t have to sew your patch to your hat.
We can also add Hook and Loop to make your custom patches work with Velcro Hats, Vests, Jackets and Backpacks.
What Other Custom PVC Product Can You Manufacture with Soft PVC?
Besides custom soft rubber patches, we can also make custom PVC labels (to replace a woven label), key chains, zipper pulls, coaster, magnets, luggage tags, dog tags and lapel pins.
How is PVC better than Other Patch Types?
The best patch type for your project will depend on your likes and dislikes, the nature of the project, the place it will be attached to, among other things.
But, the one use where PVC definitely wins the battle is a custom design used as Velcro Patch, on Tactical Gear (commonly known as a Tactical Morale Patch).
Always accompanied of their respective American Flag Patches.